It is tough to believe that it has been a whole year since Natalie was born.
I was sitting in the office a few weeks ago and started playing Christmas music. Suddenly the feelings and emotions of that time last year rushed back as if I was experiencing it all over again. It was a tough time for us. Five weeks on the darned guest bed. No sleep, plenty of pain and all the side effects of the medicine. And I remembered how the Christmas music soothed me and how Heavenly Father was aware of my needs and my family's needs even before I was. I remembered all the people who helped and comforted us. We were overwhelmed by the tender mercies of the Lord.
We are so grateful for Natalie. As hard as that time was, she was so infinitely worth all of it and then some. She is truly a joy.
Vernal Trip
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment