Saturday morning was cold and very foggy. Even though we were out of town, Brett needed to get a long run in, so I went along to get some exercise along the river trail. You can't really call what I'm doing right now 'running' or even jogging. I know that because at one point I passed a guy walking his dog and a few minutes later when I stopped and turned around, he was still right behind me. Is that embarrassing or what?! It wasn't even an energetic dog!
I've never gotten to be around fog very much, so I was fascinated with how everything looked along the river.
It made for great people watching, too. Loved this little boy out throwing rocks with his Dad.
Just as we were about to leave, the fog was almost gone and you could see the beautiful promise of the day. The color!
Just a few hours later, we took a group of family members who wanted to go geocaching back to Howard Amon Park and this is what it looked like then.
I know the calendar said February, but the weather said April. It was a gorgeous spring-like day. You just want to sit there and soak it all in, face upraised to the sun.
This park has GREAT toys. Once the kids saw them I thought we'd never get them to leave.
By the way, if you want to see the pictures better, you can double click on them to enlarge them. That way, you can either see the subject of the pictures better or get a better view of all my mistakes.
2 comments:
What fun! You took some very beautiful pictures Kim!
Thanks for the nice words, Andrea. It was a beautiful day.
Post a Comment