We had our Easter egg hunt with Brett's sister Rosalie, her husband Ken and their two daughters who were visiting with us. It rained a lot that day, so the Easter Bunny had to be really sneaky and hide everything inside. Luckily for him, the kids were all out on the wet lawn cleaning up their toys. Wow, that rabbit is good!
Here the kids line up outside the door waiting to begin the hunt. No pictures of the hunt itself since they all moved too fast for the camera to take the picture. A secret source tells me that the bunny man himself hid 150 eggs in the house, including a couple camouflaged eggs in the dishwasher silverware rack!I love Elise's expression here and the grin on Lily's face. They are all SO ready to go.
This is what happens at our house when you walk away from your dessert for just a minute. Apparently Natalie likes the banana cream pie we had for Easter dinner.
This picture isn't from Easter, but I loved it and wanted to share. We had just gotten back from Costco and I had stacked the items that needed to go to the storage room into one of the boxes they sent my groceries home in. Apparently, to Natalie they looked like a car because I found her in the box, sitting on a multi-pack of spaghetti. She was content to play in the box for a good 15 or 20 minutes. They really do like the box better! She had a cold, so yes, her nose is running. I still think it is a cute picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment