Yesterday morning, while Cameron was taking his bath, I walked into the next room to get him some clothes. Suddenly I heard a splash followed by a cry from Natalie. When I ran into the bathroom, this is what I found.

Yep. Natalie was sitting in the tub, fully dressed in her pajamas and soaking wet from head to toe. She didn't appear all that upset initially. She had already started playing with the tub toys. But, as soon as she saw me, she started howling. After all, any offense is more dramatic if you can complain about it to someone else!

So, like the good mom I am, I didn't pull her out of the tub . . . I ran for the camera! :>)

By the time I got back, she was seriously mad and letting me know all about it. I guess she's learned the lesson that you can't let your grasp for a tub toy exceed your ability to keep your feet on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment